For Immediate Release
PR Contact : Leora Conway
Company : Sefton Kelly Family Law
Contact: Stephanie Hild
Email : email@example.com
Sefton Kelly Family Law Attorneys Honored for 9th Year in a Row as Super Lawyers
Thomson Reuters Corporation recognizes Naperville family lawyers for excellence
NAPERVILLE, IL - Sefton Kelly Family Law is proud to announce that five attorneys have been recognized by Thomson Reuters Corporation as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars, for the 9th consecutive year.
Super Lawyers identifies attorneys who have excelled in their legal practice and service to clientele. Attorneys are chosen through peer nominations, independent research, and evaluations. Super Lawyers designation is an honor bestowed to only the top 5% of lawyers in the state and serves as a key resource for clients seeking outstanding legal representation. This recognition demonstrates the value that Sefton Kelly Family Law provides to families in DuPage County and surrounding areas, and identifies the firm as one of the best for family-centered legal support.
"We are honored that five attorneys at our firm have been distinguished for excellence in the field of family law. Our practice provides traditional litigation services as well as alternative methods of dispute resolution which can be less stressful and more cost effective for local families. Throughout the process, we strive to maintain privacy, dignity, and an emotionally supportive environment for our clients,” shares Sefton Kelly Family Law Partner, Victoria C. Kelly.
Following are the Sefton Kelly Family Law attorneys in Illinois distinguished as 2022 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars:
Brandy Arvanitis, Associate Attorney
Danya A. Grunyk, Partner
Hilary A. Sefton, Partner
Leah D. Setzen, Partner
Victoria C. Kelly, Partner
- Sefton Kelly Family Law Attorneys Honored for 9 th Year in a Row as Super Lawyers
- Making it Official: How Family Law Can Benefit Millennials
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers Celebrates Installment of 36th President Victoria C. Kelly of Sefton Kelly Family Law
- Parenting Time Violations
- Help! I Need My Co-Parent to Help Shoulder the Responsibilities.
- Kids and Covid 19: 2020 Holiday Travel
- Understanding Your Parenting Rights
- An Update on Illinois Courts from Managing Partner Danya A. Grunyk
- The Art of Moving Forward in the Midst of Social Distancing
- What can the Paycheck Protection Program under the CARES Act do for me?
- Domestic Abuse : Seeking Help During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Stimulus Checks: Will my check be seized for child support?
- A Special Message from Sefton Kelly Family Law
- Selected as Illinois 10 Best Family Law Firms!
- The Complexity of your Tax Return
- Filing for Spousal or Survivor Benefits After a Divorce
- How do You Get Social Security Benefits After a Divorce?
- Danya Grunyk to speak at the 40th Annual NIEAPA Conference